Crafting for an Iron-shelled Lava Bomb.
Crafting Table or Bomb Crafting Table
Depends on desired Bomb (Always uses Gunpowder, 1-3, with more increasing the AoE)
Yes (64 of the same type)
Using a Bomb Crafting Table will make Bombs more efficently than by Crafting Table. Using one needs 2 less casing Blocks (3 instead of 5) and produces more Bombs (5 instead of 3).
Created by KernelFodder
- Blaze Powder, Rods, or Lava: Pyro Bomb that sets the area on fire. Length depends upon the ingredient used.
- Water: Hydro Bomb that puts out fires with ease. Instantly kills Endermen of any kind. Harmless to other Mobs.
- Wood(As a Projectile): Splinter Bomb that does light damage over short range.
- Coal or Charcoal: Thunder Bomb with a high push strength. Harmless.
- Bone Meal: Earth Bomb that disperses Bone Meal over it's range, instantly growing anything natural. Harmless.
- Gunpowder: Explosive Bomb that obliterates the relative area.
- Spider's Eyes: Poison Bomb that poisons the relative area. Spiders are immune to this effect.
- Any Potion: <Potion Effect> Bomb that Disperses the effect of the potion over a larger range than by Splash.
- Dirt: Splatter Bomb that impairs sight for a short time. Harmless. Going underwater will negate the effect.
- Fermented Spider Eyes: Stink Bomb that repells mobs from the area for a short time. Harnless.
- Arrows or Crossbow Bolts: Spiker Bomb that Shoots arrows upon explosion.
- Bomb in a Bomb: Multi Bomb that launches 8 smaller bombs of that type outwards. The mother Bomb is harmless.
- Firework Star: Colored Smoke Gernade that disguises all in it, and forces Mobs to search for a new target. Some colors work better in certian occasions. (ex. A gray Smoke will camoflage better than a green Smoke Bomb in a cave, but a green works better in a Jungle.). Harmless
- Gold Nugget: Confetti that attracts Mobs that can see it. Harmless.
- Firework: Firecracker that attracts mobs within earshot. Harmless.
- Snow or Ice: Slow Bomb that slows down entities hit. Harmless. Strength and length vary upon the ingredient and quality used.
- Eye of Ender:Telebomb that teleports the mob to either the Nether or the End temporarily. Nether-teleported Mobs will be set on fire, while End mobs may not return...
- Redstone: Chaff Bomb that overrides nearby redstone circuitery. Handy on SMP against trolls, but useless in SSP. Harmless.
- Diamond: Are you dumb enough to use your Diamonds in a bomb? If so, yoi're in for a treat: It creates Spikes of PURE DIAMOND that not only perma-paralyzes the Mob inside, bet IT ALSO can be mined for a chance to get your precious DIAMONDS back! Requires a Diamond pick to retrieve, however.
These are for non-vanilla-based Bombs using items/blocks uploaded here.
- Rusty Iron: Poisonous Shard Bomb that has a chance to poison hit Mobs.
- Dark Energy: Radioactive Bomb that poisons until 1/2 a heart. Immune to anyone wearing a gasmask.
- Ender Particle: Shard of End Bomb that penetrates deep through blocks.
- Nitro: Do we really need to say what it does?
Combo Effects are created through creating a valid bomb (such as Stink Bomb) and then putting them back in the crafting table, and adding another valid ingredient to the mixture, creating a unique Bomb.
- Water+Spider Eyes: Lingering Poison that damages with poison over time. Does more damage overall than a regular Poison Bomb.
- Blaze Powder/Rod/Lava+Wood Planks: Flaming Inferno Bomb that burns with incredible length and does damage to fire-proof Mobs. Ideal for Nether-Overworld expeditions. Better ingredients burn longer.
- Water+Snowball, Snow or Ice: Freezing Bomb that paralyzes all hit for a short period of time. Does small freezing damage over time. Lasts longer for ingredient used.
- Coal/Charcoal+Gunpowder: Mass Blast Bomb that pushes Mobs a very crazy distance away, and also obliterates the terain without any possible block loss that the Explosive Bomb may have.
- Anything other than these: A Dud Bomb that has no effect.
Feel free to add your own!
Italic ingredients have varying strengths, and the first ingredient is weaker than the second, and vice versa.
- If a Bomb hits a Mob directly, it harms the mob and takes away 2 hearts.
- Bombs WILL hurt the wielder if they are in the blast radius.
- If a Bomb is tossed in water, then it will drop as an item.
- It shares this trait with Torches.
- Throwing a Bomb in a Recycler will blow up the recycler.
- You must set the bomb in the recycler.
- This applies with harmless Bombs too.
- You can shoot a Bomb in mid-air to explode it in mid-air.
- Bombs are lobbed 15 blocks at the maximum (Given a 45 degree arc on flat land with no obstruvtions).
S= The desired shell
E= Desired effect
The * means that piece of Gunpowder is not needed, but if added, will increase the range of the explosion.
- 1 Gunpowder: 3x3x3
- 2 Gunpowders: 6x6x6
- 3 Gunpowders: 9x9x9
Used as an IngredientEdit
B=Bomb (any type works)
Arrow Bomb: a Bomb attatched to an arrow. Can be fired from Bows and Crossbows.